HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR A PLACE IN OUR SCHOOL
Applications are handled centrally by Warwickshire County Council and your application online here.
If you do not have access to the internet, Warwickshire residents can call Warwickshire LA Admissions on 01926 414143, option 2 to make an the application.
APPLYING FOR A PLACE AT SECONDARY SCHOOL OR GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Parents and carers who want to enter their child to sit the 11+ entrance tests for Warwickshire grammar schools should submit applications using the Local Authority’s online application facility. Click this link: https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/elevenplus for instructions and to download the 11+ Registration form.
OVER SUBSCRIPTION CRITERIA
In the event of over subscription, the Governing Body will give priority using the following criteria in order of precedence:
1. Children for whom their Educational Health Care Plan names this school.
2. Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order)
3. Children who live in the priority area who have a sibling attending the school at the time of admission.
4. Children who reside within the priority area.
5. Children who reside outside the priority area who have a sibling attending the school at the time of admission. 6. Other children living outside the priority area.
NB In the event of over subscription, priority will be given to children living closest to the school within each criterion.