Parent Pay & School Meals Information
Autumn / Winter Menu 2023/24
Top up your ParentPay account today.
Click on the logo opposite or visit www.parentpay.com. Login to pay by credit or debit card, or view your account details.
Prefer to pay by cash? Request a PayPoint Letter from the school office and visit your nearest PayPoint Outlet.
Daily School Meal Cost: £2.50
Weekly Cost: £12.50
Payments must be made in advance, and can be made in weekly, monthly, half-termly or termly amounts.
Please top up your ParentPay account today! Parents who have arrears on their ParentPay account for School Meals must be paid for. Payments must be made in advance weekly, monthly, half termly or termly. The school does not have the funds to subsidise parents who are in arrears. Please visit www.parentpay.com and login in with your username and password.
Free School Meals
Parents who receive certain benefits may be entitled to Free School Meals for their children.
If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, you may qualify for Free School Meals:
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- (Contribution-Based JSA and ESA only qualifies if receiving equal amount or lower of Income-Related JSA/ESA)
- Income Support
- Child Tax Credit and an annual income not in excess of £16,190
- (but no entitlement to Working Tax Credit for claimant or partner)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
- *4-WEEK TEMPORARY QUALIFYING BENEFIT
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – i.e. the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit. Once the 4-week temporary entitlement period expires the claimant must be awarded one of the other benefits listed above in order to continue claiming free school meals.
HOW TO APPLY
By telephone: 01926 359189 (Customer Service Centre)
Please note: Eligible children must be attending a maintained school or nursery both before and after the lunch break to receive a free school meal
*If you believe you qualify for temporary entitlement because you are receiving a four week run-on of Working Tax Credit you need to complete a hardcopy application form (available from the Customer Service Centre or as a download from www.warwickshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals) and send it to us. Please tell us on the form or in a letter that this is why you are applying and give the date your employment ended.