Most schools with primary-age pupils receive the PE and sport premium in the academic year 2018 to 2019, including:
- schools maintained by the local authority
- academies and free schools
- special schools (for children with special educational needs or disabilities)
- non-maintained special schools (schools for children with special educational needs that the Secretary of State for Education has approved under section 342 of the Education Act 1996)
- city technology colleges (CTCs)
- pupil referral units (PRUs provide education for children who can’t go to a mainstream school)
- general hospitals
To see our Sports Premium reports, please click the links below.
Please note that due to a website re-design, missing reports will be added soon.